Website’s terms and conditions
Using the Brin Foundation website means your full knowledge and agreement with the following terms and conditions:
- This website is managed by Barin Shemiranat Charity Foundation (From now on it’ll be referred to as Foundation). Accessing and using Barin Foundation website is provided by this institution. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Using this website represents your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Barin Foundation reserves the right to revise and change any of the terms and conditions by updating the page.When these terms and conditions are updated, we’ll do our best to inform you about them.
- The website and the content related to this institution are the subject of intellectual property rights, so the content of the website (including posts, photos, videos, logos and podcasts) are subject to the relevant laws. You are not allowed to broadcast, republish, upload, transfer, send, distribute, display the contents in public with the intention of helping the institution. For doing so a written permission is required.
- Any financial and identity information that the users provide to this foundation through the use of the website services is subject to privacy.
- If a doner deposits money into the institution’s account, he can ask the foundation for transparency.
- Blocking or returning the doner’s money is possible if the money is transfered directly in the foundation’s account and not the client;also if the amount hasn’t been used.This process can only be done in 24 hours.